Fluorescent Light Difusers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fortech, Jul 12, 2019.

  1. fortech

    fortech Active Member

    Hoping someone on the Avalon can help me out:

    I need a light diffuser (plastic lens cover if you will) for a recessed fluorescent light. Size is 46” x 23”.

    I found the traditional “bumpy” diffusers but am looking for something frosted/opaque. Does anyone know of a business that would sell such a thing?

    See the image below.


Share This Page